JESSIE Luxury Diamante Trim Blazer Jumpsuit in Black
The JESSIE Luxury Diamante Trim Blazer Jumpsuit brings modern style to your wardrobe. Crafted from high-quality materials with a tailored fit, this jumpsuit features contemporary long sleeves and a fit and flare trouser with a luxury diamante trim for added sophistication. Make a statement with this timeless classic.
- Style Name: JESSIE.
- Designed By: Eileen (Head of Womenswear).
- Sizing: This style is true to size; we recommend you take your usual size.
- Fabric Stretch: Made from a high-quality woven fabric with a little stretch.
- Design Details: Created in a longer fit & flare trouser length, with a close to the body fit, also featuring princess seams for extra shaping.
- Boning: This style features 9 pieces of boning for sculpting, structured support and lift, both front and sides.
- Zip/Fastenings: Heavy duty concealed central back zip, with hook and eye fastening.
- Unique Features: Satin contrast fabric mix, flattering peplum waist with diamante trims.
- Lining Details: This style is fully lined, faced and bagged out.
- Material Composition: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane.
- Care: Hand wash only with delicate detergent, and clip hang to dry.
- Iron/Pressing: We recommend this garment is steamed, otherwise cool iron only.
- Model Wears: UK 8 | EU 36 | US 4
- Model's Height: 172cm | 5’8”
- Special Notes: Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean.
Our team are always on hand to help with sizing, or styling, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Client Services through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SQSINEAD Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoJessie Jumpsuit
Beautiful, easy worn, I needed to get altered in trouser area extra long legs.
Quality amazing just love jumpsuits.
Wearing to wedding in couple of weeks.
- SZSandra Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoStyle and material 100%
I loved the style and material thickness, however mine arrived with thread coming out beside zip and it was hard to zip up ( zip as it is was stiff)
So had to return as could not risk threading coming apart at the event.